Roles and Responsibilities :
Responsible for the direction of the software systems development function, including the design, development, troubleshooting and debugging of software programs.
Oversees the development of software for operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, etc. Responsible for determining hardware compatibility and/or influencing hardware design.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Minimum of 6 plus years related experience or Master’s degree and a minimum of 4-6 years experience.
2. Job Description:
- Provide support in printer firmware development environment and infrastructure
3. Education and Experience Required:
- Education in Computer/Electronics engineering, computer science, or IT
- Good programming and analytical skills
- Knowledge in test automation, Python and Bash/Shell scripting preferred
- Experience in Linux workstation management, networking configurations, Ruby, Git tool is advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Self-driven, able to work independently and adapt to tight deadlines
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the details of personal information submitted by you in response to this job advertisement and any further communications thereof with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute your informed / explicit consent to Quess Singapore for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Quess Singapore for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and any addendum or amendments thereof from time to time.
You can update your personal information by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org